High Performance Learning is a growing worldwide organisation. See our latest vacancies below.
Director of Programmes
High Performance Learning (HPL) accredits outstanding schools through the successful adoption of its philosophy and framework which enables high performance from all students.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Programmes is responsible for the design, delivery, and quality of HPL core programme, which are the World Class School Award, the High Performing School Award and the Pathway School Award
Leading a talented team of experienced Associates, the Director will support our outstanding schools in the UK and internationally.
· Senior educational leadership experience
· Successful project management
· Strong team leadership skills
· Superb client management
· Informal discussion with CEO from 20.07.20
· Formal applications 01.08.20
· Information to applicants 02.08.20
· Interview process from 10.08.20
· Appointment 17.08.20
· Role commencement 04.01.21
Closing Date for Applications: 1st August 2020