High Performance Learning is a growing worldwide organisation. See our latest vacancies below.
Sales Operations DirectorStatus: Full-time, PermanentHoliday: 25 daysSalary: £30,000OTE: £37,000
Growing the reach of the business in its strategic areas, you will:
- Build a portfolio of schools for HPL Programmes in the UK and RoW, covering UK independent, international and UK MAT sectors
- Manage the impact of our programmes on student achievement & attainment, teacher recruitment & retention and school competitive advantage
- Build our network of Supporting Partners
- Account management of school groups, nurturing inbound enquiries and the efficient closure of new opportunities to recruit schools to the HPL programmes
- Building long-term relationships, working closely with HPL contacts of client schools to accelerate sales decision making, using strong people and administrative skills
- Developing a strong sales pipeline to meet or surpass quarterly targets
- Maintaining accurate records in the HPL (CRM) system ‘Highrise’ to track touch points in the sales and programme cycle.
- Producing professional reports to the CEO on sales prospects and pipeline, and monthly reports to Board of Directors
- Representing HPL at industry events to network and deepen your understanding of developments in education
- Education: Graduate with strong academic record and skills
- Experience: 3-5 years in a target driven sales management role, desirably in education or publishing, managing phone-based and online sales delivering outstanding customer service to achieve results
- Dispositions: Strong interest in education and a passion for learning. Belief in the HPL vision and be able to articulate its proposition and value-add
- Demonstrated ability to manage clients through the customer lifecycle and deliver to agreed time, budget, and targets.
- Skills: Quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas. Strongly analytical, comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative concepts. Excellent skills in communicating complex concepts in a structured way. Confident in written and spoken communications to senior school staff, often the principal or head of school.
- Full driving license, car owner and right to work in the UK
- Agile working in a dynamic, flexible environment, giving work control and wellbeing
- Proactive, positive, and progressive approaches to staff development
- Mission-driven, game-changing social enterprise with a passion to do good
- Based in our Witney office with flex to work from home up to 2 days a week. There will be occasional visits to prospective and existing HPL schools, and industry events in the UK and possibly overseas.
Appointment Process and Timeline:
- Application deadline 30.11.20
- References taken-up by 07.12.20
- Interviews w/c 08.12.20
- Appointment 01.01.21