High Performance Learning is a growing worldwide organisation. See our latest vacancies below.
UK partnership Manager
Company: High Performance Learning Services Ltd
Location: Witney Office, Oxfordshire
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Holiday: 25 days
Our company: High Performance Learning Services Ltd
High Performance Learning Services Ltd is a prestigious IP, educational services and Accreditation company whose purpose is to support schools and colleges, using the High Performance Learning (HPL) style of education, to create World Class Schools. High Performance Learning is a revolutionary style of cognition based education based on the work of Professor Deborah Eyre. It uses a unique, research-based teaching and learning framework to establish an ambitious school culture and achieve unparalleled student outcomes.
Reporting to the CEO and working directly with him, you will be joining a fast-growing global company with significant career prospects moving forward.
Growing the reach of the business in its strategic areas, you will:
- Grow our network of leaders in schools and school groups in the independent and maintained sector in UK and, as required, with the global network of international schools
- Create leads and manage relationships in order to build a strong pipeline of schools interested in adopting HPL and manage their progression through to formal recruitment
- Grow and manage the compelling network of HPL Supporting Partners
- Researching our market sector and identifying opportunities for expanding our network.
- Building long-term relationships across the education sector, including working closely with HPL contacts of client schools to influence and accelerate sector appetite for adopting HPL.
- Developing a strong recruitment pipeline of leads to meet or surpass quarterly targets using strong people skills to engage and persuade possible clients to move to recruitment.
- Account management of interested schools and school groups, nurturing leads and inbound enquiries and managing their progression to recruitment into HPL adoption programmes
- Maintaining accurate administrative records in the HPL (CRM) system ‘Highrise’ to track touchpoints in the recruitment cycle.
- Producing monthly professional reports to the CEO and Board of Directors on network growth, leads and pipeline and recruitment
- Representing HPL at industry events to network and deepen your understanding of developments in education
- Supporting the CEO with school visits, webinars and business development platforms.
Education: Graduate with a strong academic record and skills.
Experience: 3-5 years in a target driven business development role, desirably in education or publishing, managing client relationships and delivering outstanding customer service to achieve results
Dispositions: Out-going and confident with a strong interest in education and a passion for learning. Belief in the HPL vision and be able to articulate its proposition and power. Demonstrated ability to manage clients through the customer lifecycle and deliver to agreed time, budget, and targets.
Skills: Quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas. Strongly analytical, comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative concepts. Good attention to detail. Excellent skills in communicating complex concepts in a structured way. Confident in written and spoken communications to senior school staff, often the principal or head of school. Full driving licence, car owner and right to work in the UK.
- Agile working in a dynamic, flexible environment, giving work control and wellbeing.
- Proactive, positive, and progressive approaches to staff development
- Mission-driven, game-changing social enterprise with a passion to do good.
- Based in our Witney office with flex to work from home up to 2 days a week. There will be occasional visits to prospective and existing HPL schools, and UK industry events.
Appointment Process and Timeline
- Application deadline: 02.07.21
- References taken up by 11.07.21
- Interviews w/c 19.07.21
- Appointment 01.08.21