The World Class School Award Scheme
Accreditation as a World Class School is a prestigious achievement; recognising the very best schools in the world at the forefront of educational practice. It is an acknowledgement that a school has met very demanding standards for exemplifying total school commitment to high performance, resulting in more fulfilled teachers and students who achieve great things.
The 2-year Award Scheme provides a systematic transformational change process which enables a school to embed the HPL philosophy and framework and reach the standards required of HPL World Class Schools. It focuses on building existing good practice to embed the philosophy that every student can perform highly for improving student outcomes.
At the end of the award scheme, your achievement will be recognised as a school which provides an exceptional level of education, and you can be accredited with the prestigious World Class School Award.
Those achieving World Class School status can join the Fellowship of World Class Schools; a community that drives what it means to be world-class, shaping educational futures with ambitious, like-minded educationalists.
There are several routes to accreditation as a World Class School and the right one for you will depend on where you are now on a continuum of good to great. Schools that already have a strong and stable leadership team, are already achieving good results, and are ambitious to become even better may be able to embark on the two-year Award Scheme straight away. This pathway focuses on Senior Leadership being able to drive the change within their school.
Benefits to your school
Schools achieving this prestigious award transform the way they function. They will have changed attitudes and practices amongst staff, students and parents and see that translated into better results and outcomes for their students.
- Significantly uplifts learner performance
- Embeds the HPL ACPs and VAAs as a common language for teaching and learning
- Confirms the school is fully aligned to HPL philosophy and standards
- Once accredited, you become part of a prestigious global community of exceptional schools
- The Award is validated every three years
This is a prestigious quality mark recognising the very best schools in the world.
Who is the High Performance Learning World Class Award for?
The Award Scheme is for schools who are already high performing and are now looking for a next step which will enable them to:
- Identify a next set of goals which keep their school at the forefront of education
- Further increase the percentage of students attaining highly
- Promote well-being and create a positive culture amongst staff and students
- Meet parental expectations, as all children are capable of great things
- Improve teacher culture and performance (attitudes & practices)
- Improve learner outcomes (ACPs, VAAs, attainments)
- Provide a strategic programme of CPD for school leadership
You can learn more about our other accreditations at highperformancelearning.co.uk/accreditation.
Discover what senior leaders in our schools have said about the HPL World Class School Award.
Read more testimonials from HPL schools at www.highperformancelearning.co.uk/impact/testimonials
If you have questions about High Performance Learning or the World Class School Award scheme we would love to hear from you.
You can find out more about the High Performance Learning World Class School Award scheme and how it can benefit your school by downloading our information pack.
If you are ready to take the next step, you can download the registration form now.