The World Class School Award Scheme (WCSA) focuses on building on existing good practice within the school to optimise teaching and learning, embed the HPL philosophy that every student can perform highly and systematically build the cognitive competencies that research demonstrates lead to success.
The style of the WCS Award Scheme is for schools, supported by an HPL coach, to take responsibility for developing their own unique vision for implementing High Performance Learning in their school, interpreting the philosophy and framework of High Performance Learning for their particular context. They hold themselves accountable for ensuring High Performance Learning is embedded throughout the school, improving student achievement.
Get in touch
Any questions? Want to know more? Contact David Weerasinghe now to discover how your school can embed High Performance Learning.
Call: (+44)1993 222408
Impact on your school
The adoption of High Performance Learning into the school with lead to changes in both behaviours and outcomes for students and staff. In particular, it creates a positive culture within the school and helps an organisation develop expertise in the learning sciences. You would expect a school to:
- See an increase year on year in the number of students attaining highly
- See improvements in student engagement levels and self-efficacy
- Increase consistency in the quality of teaching and learning across departments
- Have a shared language for teaching and learning that pervades the entire school community
- See parents more fully involved in their child’s learning
- Learn from other top schools in the global network of HPL schools, teachers and leaders.
We would love to talk with you about how High Performance Learning could work in your school for school leaders, teachers and students.
Speak to the HPL Team
Connect with High Performance Learning to learn how we can work with your school.
Speak to a Senior Lead
Connect with a Principal, Headteacher or Senior Leader from an HPL School.
See an HPL School
See what a High Performance Learning School is like by going on a tour.
Sign-up to our newsletter
Get the latest news, articles and free resources delivered to your inbox monthly.